At some point today or tomorrow I am hoping to go to one of the Carnegie museums, not sure what the situation with opening times is today though as it's Martin Luthor King day.
Went to Spice Bar last night which is beneath the India Garden restaurant, I really liked the bar as it kind of looked like a pub. For reasons best know to themselves they serve Newcastle Brown Ale on tap. I stuck to Mr Daniels, though I plan an Iron City session soon as my body gets used to the time zone.
Should be some pics later, we met up with a couple of guys who are friends of maja and Stefan. The pics are on maja's camera and have to wait for her to get her lazy arse out of bed lol!
More later, hope to get some more interesting pics up soon as I actually start the tourist thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know you're enjoying yourself Matt, but if you were going to extend your holiday by 11 months you really should have given some of us guys back in Blighty the heads up. I quote from your out of office autoreply:
"Thankyou for your email, I will be out of the office until Monday 27th December"
oops. I gotta figure out a way of changing that from here lol! Do you or sam have access to my account, i don't think I can reset it using secure login stuff lol!
Once again we see the benefits of a University education affecting my life.
Nevermind! I am clearly a genius and have reset it using my monumental technical skills! muahahahahahah!
Nerd! It's Martin LUTHER King, Jr. Day!!!
Post a Comment