Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Cathedral

You've seen pics of the outside, the inside is awesome. I went there yesterday, they have 'Nationaloty Rooms'. They ran out of money before finishing the lower 3 doors so they asked different communities to donate money, in return they got to desigh a room of their own (or something like that). Pics later today I am off to a diner then gonna try and work out a way to get to the Mattress Factory. I realy will do pics to I promise! I know this is becoming just a stream of text!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

A diner? A greasy spoon? What did you eat?

Can't wait to see the pics!

Miss Dallas said...

Yo Matt! Make your way down to Texas, k? We'd love to have ya!

MattJ said...

hah! You've had it now jo, next trip you get me inflicted on you! muahahahhahahahahha!
'Liv - had the traditional American Brekky of course! Pancakes with bacon and syrup. I was nearly very ill indeed! lol.

Pictures to follow later today!

Olivia said...

ehhh shuddup Matt!

Pancakes, syrup and sausages are much better.
I used to likie.

MattJ said...

I don't think there was anythin wrong with it, just not used to it I think!

Also the couple times I tried sausage here i been given frankfurters as opposed to the offal I am used to lol!

I did get a Philly cheese steak sandwich today so soon my collection of NE American delicacies will be impressive! lol