Sunday, 14 January 2007

Imminent Zune-ness

Maria is working til 6 ish, so poor old Stefan has been volenteered to take me gadget shopping. He's picking me up from Maria's lab in a bit and we can go Zune shopping, w00t! This works out well asi will have an opportunity to get the gadget buying and playing out of the way while she is at work. We are all off out to some bars later tonight. [Edit]*cough!*Chicago*cough!*[/Edit] 49ers are on and Pedr is a massive fan, which means by default I have to want them to win.

I'll have some pics of Maria trying to look like she knows what she's doing a bit later, I don't have th cable with me. Luckily she also has a pocket cam so I won't have to take the monstrosity with me later, we can just use hers, huzzah! I am gonna pick somewhere out of the list Julie sent for the bar. Either that or I saw a place called 'Peter's Pub' on the way here. Depends how lazy I feel.

More soon. You're on the edge of your seat aren't you?

[Edit] I just had a big argument with Pedr on MSN. He said 'dude, the 9ers totally aren't on tonight'. As I am stateside for some reason I took his meaning of 'They aren't on' to be 'They aren't going to win', as opposed to the more accurate 'They aren't in the play-offs dickhead'. It's Chicacgo not San Francisco who are playing. Who said University education is a waste?[/Edit]

No comments: