Me and Stefan at Spice bar, I am holding my hands in the Dick Emery 'Camper than a feather boa' pose.
Me and Maja - again I've gone for the 'Gayer than a very gay thing' look. Also my head is fatter than I remember - it must be a wide-screen camera.
This is Stefan's friend Kataline (dunno the spelling lol!)
Maja's friend Bilal turned up later and we all went for a curry upstairs, was wicked and I managed to try a Yeungling's ale. Not as nice as Iron City I have to say, which is a good thing cos I have a case of that stuff sat here while I type!
Anyways, today maja and Stefan got out of bed pretty late and the weather kinda sucked. Also everywhere worth going appeared to be closed, except Phipps conservatory which it got a bit late for. What was cool though, was that in between experiements Maria took me round the city in her car and I was able to see how easy to get at stuff was. There is a load of stuff right near the University where she works, I'm really looking forward to the Cathedral of Learning - I've refrained from photographing it until I can go look at it properly. It looks awesome.
The houses here are great, it's like no two are alike and the style is totally different between areas. I'll be doind another tour next week ad I will take some pics.
We are off to Philly at the weekend to see some stuff and maybe catch up with one of Maria's friends, it'll be pretty cool just to have a look at somewhere else.
This week i am gonna try do at least the Phipps and the Carnegie Museum of Art, and totally got to do the Warhol museum, they have some awesome stuf in there. I think last night and today my brain has properly kicked in - I don't htink I'd ever take a 1 week trip this far.
Anyway, more later ;)

2 comments:
Haha, had to laugh at you getting excited about the houses all being different!
P.S. Do tell about the Cathedral of Learning - I hope you went!
Post a Comment