Monday, 15 January 2007

Just For Nick - Very dull for the rest of you

OK so as I said before, maja was working some yesterday so took the opportunity to gadget buy. This post is for Nick, its cruel I know but I'm afraid the unboxing has to be done matey!

So here they are, with their premium headphones. Bless their brown little hearts!



Anyway, on with the show. I know you've seen all this before, but this one is actually mine and in my hand :p





Awww, bless! ta very much.


They hid the manuals and CD in a little flappy thing. Satisfying the manly desire to find hidden stuff. 'Course these 'Instructions' aren't for clever people like us, it's kind of like additional packaging. If it doesn't do what we want, I think the 'Instructions' are for doodling one while we work out the best approach.



I do love that all MP3 players seem to come with crappy little pouches that no one in their right mind would ever use!



Ok, on the inside. Hey! where's all my headphones and stuff!



There we go. Sneaky swine.



Installing Zune software, tooka while as it needed some updates.



You can see a little box there, thats got the headphones in it, it's pretty cool and the premium headphones work pretty well.
Also I chose to combine my first Zune experience with my first Iron City beer.





The radio is pretty cool, and allows you to switch between US, Europe and Japan. It's pretty good at picking up the station and track info, though the real test of it will be when I get to the media blackout area that is Surrey.


I'll end the torture now, yours will be with you shortly. Take solice in the fact that I still can't hook up my external hard drvie as I don't have a US cable, so I am stuck with the pre-loaded content for the time bein!

2 comments:

Nick said...

So how much do i have to pay you to cancel your holiday and bring back my Zune now? :)

Nick said...

And less of your cheek for the rest of the trip, or i'll start a series of blog posts entitled "Interesting and embarrasing things i've found in Matt's desk drawers" :)