Thursday, 25 January 2007

2 days to go :(

I know there are no pics, they are on the way I just need to build up the patience to cope with bloggers ridiculous upload rate!

Meanwhile, I am off to mount Washington in a bit then down to Southside this evening for some light libation at Mario's. Or at least that's the plan, I also have only 2 days left to get my Primanti Bros sandwich and I have a feeling that its going to take considerable alcohol levels for me to even be able to work out how to consume one.

I have a feeling the rest of the pictures will have to wait until when I am back in the UK, but might do some drunken uploading later ;)

[Edit]Information received suggests that Mario's etc. may not be my kind of place on a Thursday - My ability to keep my gob shut my not extend to what are affectionately termed by one party as 'Meatheads' and another as 'Douche bags'. I've received other advice as to possible alternative drinking holes, I will check with the Maja later to see if she has alternate suggestions! [/Edit]

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Really Matt, I stopped uploading onto Blogger over a year ago.

Link image from your Ringo account, though for me Flickr does that best.

I didn't really have to tell you that, did I?

Olivia said...

P.S. Enjoy your last two days.
Not sure I get the Mario's/meathead/douche bag ref. Is that you or other people?

MattJ said...

That's other people tellin me about the clientele, people who have a good idea of the kind of atmos I like lol!

I couldn't find a way of linking my pics from Ringo last time I tried, if you can do that it's the first thing I'll do when I get back to a PC with some power! lol.

When they are uploaded and sorted out properly I will sned you an invite to y ringo if you like, or did I already do that?

Miss Dallas said...

Using the html that flikr provides is the best, but since I'm a cheap-o, I am miffed that you're limited to a certain amount of uploads monthly and I don't want to upgrade to the pro account.

Olivia said...

Matt, you did invite me, but i am overloaded with invites to sites and haven't done anything about it.

The cheater's way of linking, which i use for any pic anywhere is right click, View Image (this is on Firefox), copy URL, paste into Add Image option on Blogger...

Try it, let me know if it works.

***

Yea Luna. Flickr is better than photobucket or Webshots for linking. The latest 200 photos are visible on your account, and the rest are still stored. so if you have linked to it, the page still retrieves it.

MattJ said...

Yeah I generally do the url on image properties if linkin from an image on the web, was just wondering if there was some kind of easy function they provided that I was unaware of! Ta though!